Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2012/03/10 20:01:58 UTC

Add additional OpenNLP models to the Full Launcher

Hi all

Should we add more OpenNLP models to the Full Launcher?

Currently only the models for English are included.

The following models additional would be available:

Language Models (Sentence, Tokenizer, POS)

* da
* de
* nl
* pt
* sv (Swedish)

NameFilder (NER)

* es
* nl

I think we should add such models

WDYT
Rupert

Re: Add additional OpenNLP models to the Full Launcher

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Add additional OpenNLP models to the Full Launcher

Posted by Szaby Grünwald <sz...@apache.org>.