Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Reuben A Christie <ch...@knewco.com> on 2009/05/18 23:50:50 UTC

how to process params after beeing read from file

I have csv file with all parameters that I want to use in my weburl
test. I am using CSV data set config for reading these parameters in,
and making them available in the HTTP Request Sampler.
Now the problem is following :
before I use this parameter in making HTTP Request, I want to preprocess
it (like stripoff first few characters from the param value)
how do i do it ?

please help.

Re: how to process params after beeing read from file

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
add a beanshell preprocessor to your http sample and use a
String value = vars.get("YOURVARNAME");
//manipulate the string
vars.put("YOURVARNAME", value);
regards