Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/25 12:17:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC3

Please vote +1 to release ManifoldCF 1.0, RC3.  The release artifact
can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-1.0

There is also an SVN tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-1.0-RC3

Fixes since RC2:

CONNECTORS-540

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC3

Posted by Shinichiro Abe <sh...@gmail.com>.
I  checked examples.

+1 from me.

Shinichiro Abe

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
Below my activity:

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC3

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Withdrawing candidate to fix CONNECTORS-544.
Karl

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.

Posted by Erlend Garåsen <e....@usit.uio.no>.