Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jonathan Swartz <sw...@avantgo.com> on 2000/07/04 08:44:10 UTC

[JOBS] web development at AvantGo

The web technology group at AvantGo (http://avantgo.com) is looking for
a few killer engineers.

AvantGo develops mobile applications, most notably delivering
internet/intranet content to handheld devices and cell phones.

Our group is responsible for the technologies underlying AvantGo's web site
and internal web applications. We also have impact on the handheld user
interface and the enterprise server product. We develop almost exclusively
with Perl, along with mod_perl, Mason, and mysql on FreeBSD Unix.

Requirements: strong software development skills, experience with Unix
and web technologies. Plusses include Perl or other scripting
languages, SQL, and a computer science or equivalent degree.

We're located in San Mateo, CA.

Send your resume or inquiries to swartz@avantgo.com.

Cheers
Jon