Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/18 03:25:55 UTC

Problems w/CXF-BC JMS Provider

I have a SMX 3.2.x SA that contains a CXF-SE service exposed using a CXF-BC ActiveMQ JMS Consumer. I can successfully communicate with this CXF-BC JMS Consumer endpoint using a servicemix-jms "old" endpoint Provider. However, I am not able to communicate with the CXF-BC Consumer when I replace the old servicemix-jms Provider with a CXF-BC Provider. It appears the CXF-BC Provider always uses a CXF HTTPConduit eventhough the WSDL is configured only for JMS.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

- Ron

Re: Problems w/CXF-BC JMS Provider

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.