Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@aql.fr> on 2007/09/21 14:44:52 UTC

Passing ApplicationServer system properties to the cocoon log4jconfigurator

Hi guys,

Using the org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.log4j.Log4JConfigurator
I need to pass the ${jonas.base}system properties inside the log4j.xml

But i can't find a way to change content the settings to insert that
property from inside my spring configuration,

Do anyone has a clue on this ?

Best regards,

Raphaël

Re: Passing ApplicationServer system properties to the cocoon log4jconfigurator

Posted by Sébastien Geindre <se...@meteo.fr>.
Bonjour Raphaël!

Raphaël Piéroni a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> Using the org.apache.cocoon.spring.configurator.log4j.Log4JConfigurator
> I need to pass the ${jonas.base}system properties inside the log4j.xml
>
> But i can't find a way to change content the settings to insert that
> property from inside my spring configuration,
>
> Do anyone has a clue on this ?
did you have any abswers about this question ?
how to configura log4j.xml file ??

i know that you should give the mvaen plugin about yuoir own log4j.xml
file in the pom.xml :
 <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
        <artifactId>cocoon-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.0-M1</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>rcl</id>
            <phase>compile</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>rcl</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
        <configuration>

<customLog4jXconf>src/main/resources/WEB-INF/log4j.xml</customLog4jXconf>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

but in this file, i could not set special value : exe : replace
org.apache.cocoon.log4j.loglevel by debug ....???
  <root>
    <priority value="\${org.apache.cocoon.log4j.loglevel}"/>
    <appender-ref ref="COCOON_DEFAULT" />
  </root>

if you have any clue...

> Best regards,