Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/09 22:47:54 UTC

[OFF-TOPIC] Java Decompiler in NetBeans

Hi folks...

Do u know an open source Java decompiler that it can be integrated in
netbeans???... I mean, in my IDE I want to have de possibility to decompile
a .class and have the possibility to view the code... Usually useful when I
use .jars

THanks in advance for sharing ur experience

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Java Decompiler in NetBeans

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Jode is another:

http://jode.sourceforge.net/

I don't see mention of native Netbeans support, but I wouldn't think it
would be hard to shell out to.

My personal favorite is DJ:

http://members.fortunecity.com/neshkov/dj.html

...which uses JAD underneath.  Again, not Netbeans native, but this is a
  nice GUI wrapper for JAD.

Frank

Rafael Taboada wrote:
> Hi folks...
>
> Do u know an open source Java decompiler that it can be integrated in
> netbeans???... I mean, in my IDE I want to have de possibility to decompile
> a .class and have the possibility to view the code... Usually useful when I
> use .jars
>
> THanks in advance for sharing ur experience
>
> --
> Rafael Taboada
> Software Engineer
>
> Cell : +511-97753290
>
> "No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
http://www.omnytex.com
AIM: fzammetti
Yahoo: fzammetti
MSN: fzammetti@hotmail.com

Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Java Decompiler in NetBeans

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.
On 2/9/06, Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks...
>
> Do u know an open source Java decompiler that it can be integrated in
> netbeans???... I mean, in my IDE I want to have de possibility to decompile
> a .class and have the possibility to view the code... Usually useful when I
> use .jars

I use JAD. It can be integrated into IDEA, don't know about Netbeans.