Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Barry Bogman <ba...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 07:12:30 UTC

Paying for open office

Hi,

My name is Barry Bogman and i live in the Netherlands. Some time ago ive
registerd myself to a news letter on the internet. Yesterday i recieved a
New version. And i saw that ur software was offerd for Just 49.99 i will
send a screenshot from the site including the link.

I hope u will get to the bottom of this!

Sincerly,

Barry

Re: Paying for open office

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 4 Mar 2015 07:12:30 +0100
Barry Bogman <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Barry Bogman and i live in the Netherlands. Some time ago ive
> registerd myself to a news letter on the internet. Yesterday i recieved a
> New version. And i saw that ur software was offerd for Just 49.99 i will
> send a screenshot from the site including the link.
>
> I hope u will get to the bottom of this!
>
> Sincerly,
>
> Barry

Remember that you should download only from
www.openoffice.org/download
which will redirect you to SourceForge servers where the files are stored.  Your download will then start in about 5 seconds (a long five seconds by my count!) with no need to click on anything else.  OpenOffice downloaded in this way from this site will be clean of add-ons and needs no payment.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>