Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by Li Jinhong <lj...@outlook.com> on 2020/04/04 04:27:13 UTC

Problems on running Crail

Dear Sir/Madam,

I followed the instructions in https://incubator-crail.readthedocs.io/en/latest/run.html#run
to run the crail system. Before that, I have built the project successfully using
"mvn -DskipTests install". It comes to me that when I run the program, it pops
out error messages of "ClassNotFoundException" for all the commands in
"$CRAIL_HOME/bin/crail":

[cid:0b342cda-3e71-44b2-bc18-3e1d204402c7]

I wonder what may be the possible reasons. Thank you very much!

Jinhong Li
Department of Computer Science and Engineering, CUHK

Re: Problems on running Crail

Posted by Animesh Trivedi <an...@gmail.com>.
Probably $CRAIL_HOME is not set. You can try to "echo $CRAIL_HOME" and see
if the right folder where the crail jars are, is set.

best,
--
Animesh