Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Francisco Jr." <fx...@pop.solar.com.br> on 2000/11/21 19:06:29 UTC

[C2] How to insert XML from other sources in XSP like Soap

Hi all, I'm trying to insert a XML document generated from a SOAP request into XSP main stream and get it formatted with xslt transformer. I can get soap request working within <xsp:logic>, but when I try to insert the result xml with <xsp:expr> I get the results, but in format &lt;SoapResult&gt; etc. etc. So that my formating .xsl doesn't get called.

When I checked my .java generated from xsp, I can see that my soaprequest result is put with a call to this.contenthandler.characters([my soaprequest xml string]);

If I put a xml document in place of soap request it works perfectly. Am I missing something? Is this possible or I have to do a transformer or a .xsl like esql, xsp, request etc?

Thanks very much!

Francisco Jr.
fxjr@solar.com.br