Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/10/01 16:47:50 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Daan Hoogland

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked
Daan Hoogland to join the PMC and we are pleased to announce that they
have accepted.

Join me in congratulating Daan!

-The CloudStack PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Daan Hoogland

Posted by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Congratulations, Daan!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC member: Daan Hoogland

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Dan

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well done Daan,

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.