Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Hardik Kubavat <ha...@primavera-software.com> on 2013/12/24 05:27:19 UTC

Buffersize Problem

Hi Emmanuel

1) I have set
datagramAcceptor.getSessionConfig().setReadBufferSize(2048); and I am
sending one .txt file to this acceptor which size is 4KB, so it's
received in three parts. Is there any way to handle large data than
buffer size? through we can send it to any target port as one file or msg.

2) Is there any way to handle large size data like 10-15 MBs

Hardik

Re: Buffersize Problem

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 12/24/13 5:27 AM, Hardik Kubavat a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel
>
> 1) I have set
> datagramAcceptor.getSessionConfig().setReadBufferSize(2048); and I am
> sending one .txt file to this acceptor which size is 4KB, so it's
> received in three parts. Is there any way to handle large data than
> buffer size? through we can send it to any target port as one file or
> msg.

Increse he eadBufferSize.

> 2) Is there any way to handle large size data like 10-15 MBs

An UDP datageam will be limited to 64Kb. If you want to handle larger
data, you'll have to deal with this limit on your protocol impementation
(and that includes detection of lost packates, and reordering...)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com