Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com> on 2020/02/02 02:15:42 UTC

Re: the console of this VM I have a timeout error message and I cannot see the VM.

Hi Philippe,

Are you trying to view the VM console from the UI portal? Does your console proxy VM appear as running and connected? If not, have you tried recreating it? Which version are you running?

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

________________________________
Posted by Philippe Luneau <p....@progiss.com>.
Hello,

thank you for your answer my VM proy console is OK, when e connect directly to my local network everything is OK, it is when I am remote that I cannot open the console.

On my router I redirected port 8080 to the ip of my Manager to be able to connect from the outside and it worked, but do I have to redirect another port for the console to work?

[cid:image001.png@01D5DA67.8A419C60]

Philippe Luneau

Tél.   : 01 49 89 07 88

Gsm : 06 33 53 39 46

20 Allée des Erables . Bat D Paris Nord II

93420 Villepinte - FRANCE

www.progiss.com | info@progiss.com

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Amadeus House, Floral Street, London  WC2E 9DPUK @shapeblue