Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by adithi agarwal <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/21 17:08:15 UTC

NullPointerException..

Hi

Can someone please guess what the problem is..
My  webtools application suddenly shows me an exception when I try to open the webtools main page It says:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException:
Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.NullPointerException (null)

..  In fact I dint open the file since a while and dint modify  anything in that(CommonScreens.xml) file.

Thankyou..

Re: NullPointerException..

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Try running ant clean-data and ant run-install.

-Adrian