Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/04/03 19:46:25 UTC

Build Failure Help

Hi all,

I am getting the following error message when I tried to build the stratos
from the github source code,

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.3.1:enforce (enforce) on
project stratos-parent: Some Enforcer rules have failed.

Could someone help me on this please?

Thanks

Regards,
*T. Pranavan*
*BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
,University of Moratuwa*
*Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
*Mobile| *0775136836

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Please see [1].

Thanks.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS-170

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 11:22 PM, Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Seems there is an issue with your maven version. Could you send me the
> output of mvn --version
>
> Stratos requires maven 3.0.3 or later
>
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Pranavan Theivendiram <
> pranavan.11@cse.mrt.ac.lk> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am getting the following error message when I tried to build the
>> stratos from the github source code,
>>
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.3.1:enforce (enforce) on
>> project stratos-parent: Some Enforcer rules have failed.
>>
>> Could someone help me on this please?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Regards,
>> *T. Pranavan*
>> *BSc Eng Undergraduate| Department of Computer Science & Engineering
>> ,University of Moratuwa*
>> *Intern Software Engineer**| WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd.*
>> *Mobile| *0775136836
>>

> --
>
> Udara Liyanage
> Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc.: http://wso2.com
> lean. enterprise. middleware
>
> web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
> phone: +94 71 443 6897

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Committer and PMC member, Apache Stratos,
Senior Software Engineer,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

phone: +94773325954
email: lahirus@wso2.com blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Thanks, for the clarification. I have updated [1] accordingly.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.1.0+Prerequisites

Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Vishanth Balasubramaniam <vi...@wso2.com>.
Hi Mari,

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com>.
Hi Devs,

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Devs,

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Could you please try with Oracle Java 1.7? We have not tested Stratos with
1.8 AFAIK.

Thanks.

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Udara and Lahiru,

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try those.

@Udara - Today only I installed the maven through sudo apt-get intstall
maven, so I think this should be the latest.

Re: Build Failure Help

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

Re: Build Failure Help