Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by AM...@aol.com on 2002/08/05 15:01:42 UTC

Apache + tomcat + ssh

Hi All

I am running apache 1.3.20 (Linux machine) + mod_jk + tomcat 4.04 (windows NT
machine). I want to have some pages on the site to be encrypted for example
when a user tries to login.

www.apachemachine.com

The above is where apache machine serves normal unencypted pages

www.apachemachine.com/tomcatmachine/login.jsp

The above is where the login page is on the tomcat machine i want to use 128
bit encryption here.

How can I go about doing this. Do I need to configure apache or tomcat or
both to do this. I have installed on my linux box openssh are there any other
things i need?

Kind Regards
Amran