Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Bijaya Gautam <bi...@hadooptalk.com> on 2017/01/18 23:35:19 UTC

Fwd: Does eagle support multiple clusters ?

Hi Eagle user
can I use same eagle setup to monitor more than 1 hadoop clusters?

Thanks
-Bijaya

Re: Does eagle support multiple clusters ?

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gautam,

Yes,  "site" is exactly what you are looking for, virtually you can think
of as hadoop cluster.

Posted by Liangfei Su <su...@gmail.com>.
yes. the "site" is used to represent the concept of cluster.

Posted by Liangfei Su <su...@gmail.com>.