Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Markus Wiese <ma...@uumail.de> on 2002/08/05 13:42:44 UTC

Re: How can I achieve multi-page tables?

Could you provide your page-master?

Mine is like:
<fo:simple-page-master master-name="sample"
                                     page-height="29.7cm" page-width="21cm"
                                     margin-top="15mm" margin-bottom="1cm"
                                     margin-left="2cm" margin-right="2cm">
        <fo:region-body margin-top="2cm" margin-bottom="2cm" />
        <fo:region-before extent="2cm" />
        <fo:region-after extent="2cm" />
 </fo:simple-page-master>

markus