Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Beshai <pb...@hotmail.com> on 2006/10/05 19:45:15 UTC

Autocompleter style

It seems that with the newest build of tapestry, the styling of the
autocompleter has changed and now the arrow (img.dojoComboArrow) has
"style='width: 22px; height: 22px'" built into its tag, which overrides the
class' style. The arrow image is oversized at these dimensions (it is
blurred by the resizing) as it should be 16px by 16 px. Is there anyway to
set the arrow back to its regular dimensions? I can't control it by defining
my own img.dojoComboArrow class since the style attribute overrides it.

Re: Autocompleter style

Posted by andyhot <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
I remember Jesse raising a talk about this exact issue at dojo's dev list.
I'm sure a solution is on its way :)

Peter Beshai wrote:
> It seems that with the newest build of tapestry, the styling of the
> autocompleter has changed and now the arrow (img.dojoComboArrow) has
> "style='width: 22px; height: 22px'" built into its tag, which
> overrides the class' style. The arrow image is oversized at these
> dimensions (it is blurred by the resizing) as it should be 16px by 16
> px. Is there anyway to set the arrow back to its regular dimensions? I
> can't control it by defining my own img.dojoComboArrow class since the
> style attribute overrides it.

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://andyhot.di.uoa.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / J2EE Consulting