Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/12 20:46:06 UTC

The Apache Cordova Community Slack channel is up!

All are welcome. Get your invite:
http://slack.cordova.io

This is a replacement for IRC, but not a replacement for decisions and
voting, that still needs to be on the list.

Re: The Apache Cordova Community Slack channel is up!

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
yup for everyone, including Martians, or Neptunians. No Ferengis!

(j/k community over code and all that)

Posted by tommy-carlos williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Love it!