Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <cs...@csc.com> on 2003/10/03 17:38:02 UTC

Changing authentification

Hello,

I've got to make changes into jetspeed's authentification. I've changed
turbineAuthentification.java to introduce users to the db before it's own
authentification and it all goes well. The problem is that when I get
logged in I don't have a default page (I can copy-paste the psml directory
into my own new). How can I automatize this?.

thanks!

Re: Changing authentification

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 08:38  AM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got to make changes into jetspeed's authentification. I've changed
> turbineAuthentification.java to introduce users to the db before it's
> own
> authentification and it all goes well. The problem is that when I get
> logged in I don't have a default page (I can copy-paste the psml
> directory
> into my own new). How can I automatize this?.

see JetspeedSecurity.addUser (the impl is in TurbineUserManagement.java)

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software