Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2017/09/12 17:15:02 UTC

Merging Burmese/Myanmar Translation into Apache Fineract/Mifos X Web App

Hello Community,

Thynn, Nyi, and the rest of the ThitsaWorks team have graciously
contributed the translation of the Mifos X Web App into Myanmar/Burmese in
both unicode and non-unicode format.

Siebrand, I know that you recently just did a commit of translations but
what would be the best process for getting these in? Should we use the
offline translation submission? Would we first need to convert from json
format to .po format?

Thanks,

Ed

Posted by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com>.
FYI,

This has been merged and will be available in next release.

Regards
Mohit

Posted by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello