Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joel P W Pitt <jp...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> on 2003/09/10 07:43:25 UTC

Session management (NEWBIE)

Hi there,

I am currently stuck trying to decide how to go about
something in Cocoon:

I have a page which receives a POST request, and from
that page there is an image (dynamically created from
SVG to PNG by Cocoon) that requires access to the parameters
in the POST request and is also a server-side image map.

What is the most elegant/simplest way to do this in
Cocoon (2.1)?

I suspect this has to do with session management but
I've been reading about XMLForms and Actions and am about
to look into Flowscript, but if some one could point me in the right
direction then that'd save me alot of time!

Cheers,
Joel