Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/04/04 04:39:45 UTC

Creating OpenEJB 2.3 and Geronimo 1.2 binaries

I'm going to attempt to create binaries for OpenEJB 2.3 and Geronimo
1.2 tonight.  Since OpenEJB 2.3 and Geronimo 1.2 are highly coupled
we need to release them together.  With luck, we'll have some files
to test and start voting on tomorrow.

-dain

Re: Creating OpenEJB 2.3 and Geronimo 1.2 binaries

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
On Apr 3, 2007, at 7:39 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> I'm going to attempt to create binaries for OpenEJB 2.3 and
> Geronimo 1.2 tonight.  Since OpenEJB 2.3 and Geronimo 1.2 are
> highly coupled we need to release them together.  With luck, we'll
> have some files to test and start voting on tomorrow.

Got the tags cut and everything seems to be building and publishing
ok, but instead of trying to stay up late and finish this, I'm going
to wait and start on it again tomorrow morning.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.