Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Santiago Troyano <pe...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 17:01:52 UTC

[Begginer]

Hi all,

I´m a beginer java programer who wants to contribute with some project and
looking for something a little easyier for the moment. I subscribed myself
in the ASF developers list and had reading de messages for a while now, but
I´m founding a very hard time to understand things so far. So, I would like
to ask if in some of this projects somebody have anything simple for me to
code and a little patience to help me out in this beggining.

Regards (and asking pardon if it is off-topic),

Santiago.

Re: [Begginer]

Posted by Lahiru Gunathilake <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Santiago,

Please select a project based on your interest, and go through the user
documentations first and play with it sometime.

Then look in to developer guide if available and then look in to some minor
bug fixes to do after checking out the source. During this time please
communicate with mailing lists if you have any issues.
As a beginner, please make sure you shout in the mailing list and learn
things.
Good Luck !

Lahiru

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM, Santiago Troyano <pedromalasartes@gmail.com