Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Mohammed Bustany <mb...@lavastorm.com> on 2000/11/28 04:59:59 UTC

Q: How can I make ant keep the generated java souce code during the ejbc phase

How can I make ant keep the generated source code during the building of the
EJB jar phase?

I've enclosed the the ant script (ant.bat) as well as the build file
(build.xml).
I've tried various flags inside build.xml and ant.bat but none worked.

I'm not subscribed to this news group and I would greatly appreciate it if
you
you would respond directly to me (as well as the newsgroup).

Thank you

Mohammed