Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by zhiyuan yang <sj...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/20 23:20:36 UTC

How to reduce the 'waited count' of IPC server handler?

Hi,

I'm using a hbase0.94.18 cluster with three region servers on Amazon AWS
EMR. The table is spitted into several hundreds regions. And the queries
are all random get from java client api.

I noticed that the number of 'waited count' of IPC server handler is always
increasing, which also causes the request per second of my web service is
really low(~2500).

Is there any suggestion of approaching this problem? Thank you!

--

*Thank you && Best Regards,*

*Zhiyuan Yang*