Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/01/06 05:06:28 UTC

Review Board not accepting patches

It seems that Review Board is having trouble finding commits, so it can't
perform diffs.
error: unable to find 331af15c19e03ef68dd76993f853fb9851f063c8

​
I generate my patches as follows,

if committed,
git show --full-index --format=format:%H > ~/AMBARI-####.patch

if cached,
git diff HEAD --full-index > ~/AMBARI-####.patch

Richard and I have been seeing this for a couple of hours now. For now,
feel free to attach the patches to the Jira until this is resolved.

Thanks,
Alejandro

--
[image: Hortonworks, Inc.] <http://hortonworks.com/> *Alejandro Fernandez