Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/03 15:51:54 UTC

Re: Configuring JNDI + IBatis +Websphere 6.0

Assuming that you've created a data source with the JNDI name "exampleDS",
here's what you need to do:

1. Use the second form "java:comp/env/jdbc/exampleDS"
2. Add a resource reference entry in web.xml - name the reference
"jdbc/exampleDS"
3. Map the resource reference "jdbc/exampleDS" to JNDI name "exampleDS"

If you're using RAD/RSA then you can do this all on the references page of
the web.xml editor.

Jeff Butler