Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Dhiren123 <dh...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/05 19:13:16 UTC

How to write apache module in C through which to retrieve POST form data from browser?

I am already written a apache module in c and parsed GET data from browser
through "r->args" .But donot know how i retrieve the POST form data ,Anybody
suggest me......

Re: How to write apache module in C through which to retrieve POST form data from browser?

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
Take a look at mod_apreq
http://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/

Posted by Hoang Vu Dang <da...@gmail.com>.
You can take a look at a small module I wrote for myself

https://github.com/danghvu/mod_dumpost

p/s: I did submit it for review but apparently this list is not so active.