Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Jacob, Anil" <an...@documentum.com> on 2004/10/18 20:55:31 UTC

HTML to Word Doc/PDF

Hi All,

   I need to write a piece of code that converts html documents to pdf and
word documents, I found that iText have some lib that help me to generate
pdf from XHTML. Is POI my answer to create word docuemnts form HTML, or is
there any other open source code that does this?

thnx in advance for any pointers,
Anil

Re: HTML to Word Doc/PDF

Posted by Charles Bell <qu...@yahoo.com>.
IText can also generate RTF documents which are word
documents.

--- "Jacob, Anil" <an...@documentum.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>    I need to write a piece of code that converts
> html documents to pdf and
> word documents, I found that iText have some lib
> that help me to generate
> pdf from XHTML. Is POI my answer to create word
> docuemnts form HTML, or is
> there any other open source code that does this?
>
> thnx in advance for any pointers,
> Anil

=====
Charles Bell