Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gabriela Gheorghe <ga...@disi.unitn.it> on 2010/01/22 11:24:00 UTC

reliability in SM 3.3+

Hi all,

I am interested to know more about how Servicemix implements reliable
messaging (WS-Reliability).

The web page http://servicemix.apache.org/getting-started-guide-old.html
states that the WS-Reliability is a connected specification, but no reasons
for that.

My question is how can SM argue that it implements WR-RM
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WS-ReliableMessaging ). Is there any case in
which the NMR might miss out some messages?

Best,
Gabi

Re: reliability in SM 3.3+

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As WS-RM is based on soap message, so we support WS-RM through
servicemix-cxf-bc component.

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang