Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Raghav Sharma <ra...@sigmoidanalytics.com> on 2022/04/05 07:00:19 UTC

JIRA ticket raised for contributing a feature to Calcite

Greetings Calcite team!
We have raised a PR and logged a JIRA ticket for the contribution of the
dialect file of Firebolt in Calcite. PFB the links for the same:

1. JIRA ticket link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5085
2. PR link: https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2764

Please take a look at the code, address the existing issues and add your
valuable comments.

Thanks & Regards,
Raghav Sharma | SDE 1 | Data Engineering
M: +91 7087637086 I Mail: raghavs@sigmoidanalytics.com
<https://www.sigmoid.com/>

Re: JIRA ticket raised for contributing a feature to Calcite

Posted by Raghav Sharma <ra...@sigmoidanalytics.com>.
Gentle reminder!
Currently the build fails due to one of the test cases(testSubstring)
inside ‘RelToSqlConverterTest.java’ file. I am providing the link[1] of the
discussion related to the issue highlighted. Please check why does the
identifier quote string fails to be generated for the Firebolt dialect and
let us know how can we fix it.

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread/39obrhwpd95bvhc9sb2n4z6zrrwbc21x