Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Ondrej Florian <on...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 21:03:34 UTC

Re: getting JSTL to work

Hi Dan,

I found another issue which prevents JSTL to work correctly.

in launchpad/builder/src/main/bundles/list.xml
- org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jstl was missing
- org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.taglib has wrong version

I added required patch to SLING-2863
=> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12584550/list.xml.patch

Ondrej