Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 19:53:55 UTC

2014 March board report due

Hi team,

The 2014 March board report is due.  I've written an initial draft here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/board/2014-03.txt

Please feel free to discuss and/or make edits as desired.  I'll submit
the report late tonight.

Thanks!

Les

Re: 2014 March board report due

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
+1 and great news about the ActiveMQ patch!

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Looks good.