Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by An...@compart.net on 2004/11/10 13:17:00 UTC

Lenya 1.2 Sitetree

Hi all,

we tried to change some entries at the default publication in the mask of
authering at the "Site" tab.
The en/de display ist still to see but the tree is invislible. At the
"Authoring" tab everithing ist well
(like before) also the other tabs like "Overview, Meta, Assets..." are
still to see.
Only the structure under the en/de tab is a kind of invisible but to use
at the "Authoring" tab.
I can not finde the XML file where the informations or the directions are
to find.

I would love any advice to bring me back to the right view at Lenyas
authoring mode.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With best regards
André Baun
mailto:andre.baun@compart.net