Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Eric L. Anderson" <an...@more.net> on 2001/07/27 18:00:21 UTC

mod_webapp functionality issues...

I finally have the apache connector compiled and talking to tomcat.
Unfortunatley, whenever I try to make use of a "deployed" webapp, I get a
"WebApp: Error 500" page. The error in the apache error logs are as follows:

	[Fri Jul 27 09:50:15 2001] [error] Not yet implemented

There is no error message in any of the tomcat logs although the tomcat
apache_log does show the connection from apache to tomcat. The webapp I am
trying to experiment with is the /examples/ webapp.

Is this functionality really not implemented?

--
Eric L. Anderson
anderson@more.net

Re: mod_webapp functionality issues...

Posted by "Eric L. Anderson" <an...@more.net>.
Silly me. I rebuilt the apache connector from cvs without also rebuilding the
included java portion of the connector. Perhaps the file is called README.txt
for a reason...

Posted by "Eric L. Anderson" <an...@more.net>.

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Eric L. Anderson at anderson@more.net wrote:

> I finally have the apache connector compiled and talking to tomcat.
> Unfortunatley, whenever I try to make use of a "deployed" webapp, I get a
> "WebApp: Error 500" page. The error in the apache error logs are as follows:
>
> [Fri Jul 27 09:50:15 2001] [error] Not yet implemented
>
> There is no error message in any of the tomcat logs although the tomcat
> apache_log does show the connection from apache to tomcat. The webapp I am
> trying to experiment with is the /examples/ webapp.
>
> Is this functionality really not implemented?

You're using a FAR OLD copy of mod_webapp... Please update to the latest CVS
version... Thank you :)

    Pier