Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2009/07/07 23:54:34 UTC

Running Selenium tests against a running selenium server

Hi,

I am trying to run the selenium tests against a running server,
particularly a Selenium Grid setup that has several combinations of
browsers and OSs.
I was planning to start a new branch for continuum-webapp-test for
experimenting and maybe later merge into trunk.

Any objections?

Re: Running Selenium tests against a running selenium server

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
makes sense to me

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.