Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jeffrey DeCew <Je...@DeCew.org> on 2010/07/28 18:05:51 UTC

HTML Generator

HTML generator shows unspecified struct fields as 'required'.  I was under
the impression that struct fields were optional by default.
Am I confused, or should I create a ticket?
--
Jeff DeCew

Re: HTML Generator

Posted by Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>.
Firstly, unspecified fields are neither required nor optional - they are
"default", which is some nebulous thing in between.

Second, this does sound like a mistake. Open a ticket!