Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alfusainey Jallow <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/16 14:49:35 UTC

Jackrabbit-oak build fails

Hi,

I am trying to build the oak sources with mvn clean install but it fails
when building the oak-core module:

[ERROR] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.util: Version increase required; detected
1.2.0, suggested 1.3.0

I post the question on stackoverflow[0] with more details. Does anyone know
why the build is failing?

[0]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32035120/jackrabbit-oak-build-fails-with-mvn-clean-install

Kind regards,
alfu

Re: Jackrabbit-oak build fails

Posted by Alfusainey Jallow <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alex,

Yes, that solved the problem. Thanks a lot for the answer!

Kind regards,
alfu

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alfusainey,