Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Javier Leyba <xl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/27 12:11:56 UTC

Repositories with just older software ?

Hi

I'm trying to use maven with my projects but I found every jar file I
need is totally older in maven repositories.

For example, activemq (and everything related to this project),
springframework, iBatis....

Is ibiblio.org and older repository, am I making a mistake or just
nobody actualize repositories packages ?

Thanks in advance

--
Javier Leyba
Barcelona - Spain

Re: Repositories with just older software ?

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
I know that for the iBATIS project, we are just starting to use maven,
so are just getting ready to start publishing it.

Larry

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
I have the jars ready to upload. It is just a matter of getting the
jars into place. I had originally submitted all the necessary
artifacts for upload to the codehaus JIRA. They kicked it back to me
saying i needed to use the apache way of getting it to them. Of course
it adds an additional set of hoops to jump through :( I'll see if i
can do it tonight. If all works out well you should see the newest
2.2.0 in the com.ibatis. I'll post where they actually wind up in the
end :).

Brandon

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.
Maybe you are looking at the wrong groups. There is a newer convention
to use your domain name as group.

So the newest version of the Springframework is in org.springframework
(http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring/2.0.1/)

Maybe the same for your other dependencies. Take a look at
mvnrepository.com, which is an search enginge for Ibiblio.

With regards,

Nick S.