Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rouslan Khafizov <ha...@icl.kazan.ru> on 2003/06/09 08:36:34 UTC

Re: Installing Tapestry 2.3 on Jboss 3.2

Hello Bryan,

[skip]

BL> And this is needed in the deploy directory:

BL>     mckoi-service.xml

BL> I'm not real sure about this last part since I didn't try to run the
BL> database examples.  I got the rest of the tutorial and workbench
BL> to run without too much of a problem.
Database examples not run on Jboss-3.2.1 because McKoi service can`t
start.
it is not to hard to reconfigure it for Jboss-3.2.1
While Jboss produces some warnings, McKoi starts and works.

     [java] 09:56:27,935 WARN  [LocalTxConnectionManager] ----------------------
------------------------------------
     [java] 09:56:27,935 WARN  [LocalTxConnectionManager] ----------------------
------------------------------------
     [java] 09:56:27,935 WARN  [LocalTxConnectionManager] Please change your dat
asource setup to use <depends optional-attribute-name"TransactionManagerService"
>jboss:service=TransactionManager</depends>
     [java] 09:56:27,935 WARN  [LocalTxConnectionManager] instead of <attribute
name="TransactionManager">java:/TransactionManager</attribute>
     [java] 09:56:27,935 WARN  [LocalTxConnectionManager] Better still, use a *-
ds.xml file
--
Best regards,
 Rouslan