Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by advance systems <bi...@advancesystems.com.pl> on 2003/03/25 15:58:49 UTC

Node Ordering

Hello to all !

My name is Wojtek, I started to develop some cms based on slide framework.
So far I have come to the problem lack of ordering facilities for the
ObjectNodes.
I would like to get an ordered collection of children under a node. Any
ideas how to implement it in the best way.

thanks in advance

Wojtek

Re: Node Ordering

Posted by nowe media <no...@nowemedia.com>.
Thanx

Our first implementation is sorting the nodes on presentation layer (JSP
taglib). In the future we'll probably implement an ordered store.

reagrds

Wojtek

Posted by Suzan Foster <su...@mediaware.nl>.
Wojtek: