Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org> on 2004/06/25 06:28:30 UTC

Japanese translations of the Axis site

Hi folks,

   I've made Japanese translations of the Axis site;
<http://ws.apache.org/~toshi/jp-site/axis/site.html>

Though I'm not sure how many Japanese developers are in this list,
I'd like to have an review for this translation.

Thanks,
Toshi <to...@apache.org>

Re: Japanese translations of the Axis site

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi Ias,

> Since I'm not Japanese but can read Japanese (thanks to stay in
> Tokyo for one year), I really enjoy reading the translation.

Yes, I know you have a personal web site in Japanese. :)

> (Probably corrections are what native Japanese reviewers should
> do though :-)  I appreciate your great work on that.

I'm pleased to have your recognition for my work!

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
> Hi folks,
>
>    I've made Japanese translations of the Axis site;
> <http://ws.apache.org/~toshi/jp-site/axis/site.html>
>
> Though I'm not sure how many Japanese developers are in this
> list, I'd like to have an review for this translation.

Since I'm not Japanese but can read Japanese (thanks to stay in Tokyo for
one year), I really enjoy reading the translation. (Probably corrections are
what native Japanese reviewers should do though :-)  I appreciate your great
work on that.

Ias