Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Norgorn <ls...@mail.ru> on 2014/10/09 07:51:02 UTC

Solr Index to Helio Search

When I try to simple copy index from native SOLR to Heliosearch, i get
exception:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A SPI class of type
org.apache.lu
cene.codecs.Codec with name 'Lucene410' does not exist. You need to add the
corr
esponding JAR file supporting this SPI to your classpath.The current
classpath s
upports the following names: [Lucene40, Lucene3x, Lucene41, Lucene42,
Lucene45,
Lucene46, Lucene49]

Is there any proper way to add index from native SOLR to Heliosearch?

The problem with native SOLR is that there are lot of OOM Exceptions (cause
of large index).

Re: Solr Index to Helio Search

Posted by Norgorn <ls...@mail.ru>.
*totalprovidencevideo
It worked, thanks, u helped me to save nearly a week on reindexing and lot
of nerves.

Re: Solr Index to Helio Search

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@heliosearch.com>.
Hmmm, I imagine this is due to the lucene back compat bugs that were
in 4.10, and the fact that the last release of heliosearch was
branched off of the 4x branch.

I just tried moving an index back and forth between my local
heliosearch copy and solr 4.10.1 and things worked fine.

Here's the snapshot I just tested that you can use until the next
release comes out:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9rs5yfousvkrnj/solr-hs_0.08snapshot.tgz?dl=0

-Yonik
http://heliosearch.org - native code faceting, facet functions,