Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at> on 2001/01/18 23:21:33 UTC

--enable-most

Is `./configure --enable-most` supposed to work?

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"Because all you of Earth are idiots!"

Re: --enable-most

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
> > Is `./configure --enable-most` supposed to work?
>
> For those in the dark (like me a while ago), the brokenness is that
> --enable-most doesn't enable any more modules than the default.

HA!  That is awesome!

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: --enable-most

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at> writes:

> Is `./configure --enable-most` supposed to work?

For those in the dark (like me a while ago), the brokenness is that
--enable-most doesn't enable any more modules than the default.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...

Re: --enable-most

Posted by Tony Finch <do...@dotat.at>.
rbb@covalent.net wrote:
>On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Tony Finch wrote:
>>
>> Is `./configure --enable-most` supposed to work?
>
>Yes, but no garauntees that it actually does right now.

OK, in that case consider this to be a bug report :-)

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch    fanf@covalent.net    dot@dotat.at
"There are flying saucers. There's no doubt they are

Re: --enable-most

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.