Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Fred&Dani&Pandora <fr...@nti.ufop.br> on 2011/12/31 23:12:57 UTC

Debug Derby inside IDE

Hi.

Is there any way to start/debug the database system inside the ide? I want
study the code, and this would be helpfull to depurate the code. I already
did this with H2 Engine.

Thanks.

Att,

Fred

Re: Debug Derby inside IDE

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
"Fred&Dani&Pandora" <fr...@nti.ufop.br> writes:

> Hi again.
>
> How I build Derby with debugging enabled in the compilation (I'm
> using netbeans)?

If you open the NetBeans project under the tools/ide/netbeans directory
in the Derby source tree, you can build debug-enabled jar files by
hitting F11 (or right click the project and click "Build").

--
Knut Anders

Re: Debug Derby inside IDE

Posted by Fred&Dani&Pandora <fr...@nti.ufop.br>.