Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Amund Tveit <am...@broadpark.no> on 2001/09/26 07:44:19 UTC

A minimalistic guide to java-development using ant.

Hi.

I've written a (short) beginners-guide on how to use ant. Hope you'll find
it useful.

Please send me your opinions, corrections and (constructive :) critics of
it.

Another beginners-guide I wrote that may be of interest is 'A minimalistic
to CVS with SSH'

Regards,
Amund
http://www.jfipa.org/amund/

RE: A minimalistic guide to java-development using ant.

Posted by Ylan Segal <yl...@digiworks.tv>.
Amund,

Why did you write an ant guide, when the manual covers everything you wrote
about?