Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de> on 2015/03/02 22:45:48 UTC

Re: List of service administrators (Re: Keith McKenna as CWiki admin)

Am 02/27/2015 12:32 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> On 26/02/2015 Marcus wrote:
>> Am 02/22/2015 04:56 PM, schrieb Marcus:
>>> I guess we need a Jira isuse for Infra, right? Should I do it?
>> I've deleted all pages but the space itself (OOODEV) remains. So, has
>> someone the power to remove it or should I notify Infra to do it?
>
> An INFRA JIRA issue is better in both cases; so, since you volunteer,
> it's all yours, thanks!
>
> 1) One JIRA issue for setting the OOOUSERS "space admins" to knmc +
> pescetti; if any other "space admins" exist, they should be removed;
> Dave Fisher and possibly others are "global admins" and their privileges
> are unchanged.

logged as INFRA-9217 [1].

> 2) One JIRA issue for removing OOODEV.
>
> In both cases, consensus thread is at
> http://markmail.org/message/kmehtlxx2laxf4gr

Logged as INFRA-9218 [2].

Marcus

Re: List of service administrators (Re: Keith McKenna as CWiki admin)

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 03/02/2015 11:13 PM, schrieb Regina Henschel:
> Hi Marcus,
>
> the text in INFRA-9217 is "In the meantime only the OOODEV space is used
> and OOOUSERS is empty. "
> Shouldn't it be the other way round, "In the meantime only the OOOUSERS
> space is used and OOODEV is empty."

thanks, little mix-up. I've updated the issue.

Marcus

> Marcus schrieb:
>>>
>>> An INFRA JIRA issue is better in both cases; so, since you volunteer,
>>> it's all yours, thanks!
>>>
>>> 1) One JIRA issue for setting the OOOUSERS "space admins" to knmc +
>>> pescetti; if any other "space admins" exist, they should be removed;
>>> Dave Fisher and possibly others are "global admins" and their privileges
>>> are unchanged.
>>
>> logged as INFRA-9217 [1].
>>
>>> 2) One JIRA issue for removing OOODEV.
>>>
>>> In both cases, consensus thread is at
>>> http://markmail.org/message/kmehtlxx2laxf4gr
>>
>> Logged as INFRA-9218 [2].
>>
>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9217
>> [2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9218
>>
>> Marcus

Ciao

Marcus

Re: List of service administrators (Re: Keith McKenna as CWiki admin)

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Marcus,

the text in INFRA-9217 is "In the meantime only the OOODEV space is used
and OOOUSERS is empty. "
Shouldn't it be the other way round, "In the meantime only the OOOUSERS
space is used and OOODEV is empty."

Kind regards
Regina