Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2011/01/31 14:06:19 UTC

SXC JAXB Accelerator?

Team, bottom of the JAXB page (http://cxf.apache.org/docs/jaxb.html)
recommends "SXC", supposedly a JAXB accelerator I've never heard of.
 From the Confluence history, that suggestion is at least as old as
March 2007, possibly older if it originally came from another page.

The SXC site given is as dead as they get (http://sxc.codehaus.org/) --
no description, no issue tracker, no team list, no mailing list.  I
think we should just remove this suggestion from our docs.  Has anyone
last year or so confirmed that SXC does indeed accelerate reasonably
recent versions of JAXB?

Thanks,
Glen

--
Glen Mazza
Software Engineer, Talend (http://www.talend.com)

Re: SXC JAXB Accelerator?

Posted by James Carr <ja...@gmail.com>.
http://sxc.codehaus.org/Home is present.

I'm glad someone posted this... I was unaware of SXC and had never
even heard of it.

Re: SXC JAXB Accelerator?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.